• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling my dad's shop - Bridgeport, Linley Jig Borer, Southbend Lathe, Craftsman/Atlas Lathe, Deckel Grinder, Meteor Drill Sharpener

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron,
I'm going to be in the same boat as Vermontguy. I'm 75 years old and I know at some time in the future, I won't be able to work with my Bridgeport mill and LeBlond lathe. If I'm able, I would downsize to maybe a Sherline Shop of their mill and lathe products. Where can Gary Schoenly be contacted at for future reference?
Grasshopper

Ron,
I'm going to be in the same boat as Vermontguy. I'm 75 years old and I know at some time in the future, I won't be able to work with my Bridgeport mill and LeBlond lathe. If I'm able, I would downsize to maybe a Sherline Shop of their mill and lathe products. Where can Gary Schoenly be contacted at for future reference?
Grasshopper
Gary is with Cabin Fever Expo and you can find him online. Use the 610 area code to connect. Brian

Latest posts

Back