• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

notice of super cheap deal at ALDI nect week ( AUSTRALIA ONLY)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack404

Reaction score
G'day folks

i'm on the email for ALDI and igf anyone is looking for a new PC there is a great deal at ALDI's November 2 until stocks last

its a small laptop for $599

http://aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/58_6111.htm

but its got as much grunt as the $2000 jobbies selling about the place

perfect as a CNC controler or if your like me a workshop PC

i have mine on a bench next to the machines to keep an eye on posts and email etc

but i just about live in my workshop ( coffee machine, barfridge, laptop all i need is a dunny and i'd never have to leave except to sleep)

these will go fast ( shops will buy 5 or so)

cheers

jack

jack404 said:
but i just about live in my workshop ( coffee machine, barfridge, laptop all i need is a dunny and i'd never have to leave except to sleep)

That'll change when Tanya arrives ::)

Regards
Bob

Bob ;) ;D

yep and i wont complain, but will still have to put in a good 6-8 hours a day for 3 days a week to pay the bills etc

thank fully the Aussie dollar is worth stuff all again (ATM) against the US $ and my income is mostly US $

( read as 30%+ rise in payments my end over night) plus steel prices bit the dust so my costs may decrease ( wont bet on it though)

got another order in this morning with a real nice letter saying they like the work, so i hope that will grow

beats playing with government idiots and spooks like before, (yuck)

and I'm sure Tanya will find ways to spend the difference :big:

cheers to You and Galina

jack

Back