New Member!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael_knight

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I think that what you do is amazing!
What I am looking for is some drafting cloth as I'm in the business of getting my artist Daughter to re-draw the ship plans for the 'Star of Greece' which was built by Harland & Wolff in 1868.
I am looking to get it drawn on the same medium used back in the day and Im happy to pay shipping costs from USA to Australia if anyone can help me out as drafting cloth is very, very rare! Looking for the biggest size please like 1.2 meters x 1meter or so. The more the better!
Email me at [email protected] if you are able to help me out.

Hi everyone! I think that what you do is amazing!
What I am looking for is some drafting cloth as I'm in the business of getting my artist Daughter to re-draw the ship plans for the 'Star of Greece' which was built by Harland & Wolff in 1868.
I am looking to get it drawn on the same medium used back in the day and Im happy to pay shipping costs from USA to Australia if anyone can help me out as drafting cloth is very, very rare! Looking for the biggest size please like 1.2 meters x 1meter or so. The more the better!
Email me at [email protected] if you are able to help me out.
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search for drafting clothe.
John

Latest posts

Back