metal suplyer in the uk

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krv3000

Reaction score
HI all i had a look a round this place today and i was imprest i don't no if their prises are OK as i have not gotten anything from them yet any way this is their name and addres M-MACHINE unit 6 forge way Cleveland trading estate darlington co Durham
DL1 2PJ phone & fax 01325 381300 e-mail [email protected]
their business card reeds metals for model makers contact us for copper brass aluminium steel phosphor bronze etc nuts bolts of all thread types

Hi Bob,not the cheapest but I use them often as like you they are just down the road and they are very good to deal with and sell by the inch
best wishes Frazer

I've used them a fair bit. Prices are reasonable but can be a bit slow to deliver. Possibly because I'm ordering small amounts/sizes. I always have stuff delivered to a relative in the UK to save on freight charges, then pick up next time I'm in the UK - or the relatives bring it out to me when visiting.

I have used them many times and they have always delivered within a few days and their prices are about the same if don't cheaper than anyone else I have seen.

Back