Hello from Manitoba Canada

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug gray

Reaction score
I'm Joe65 a.k.a. Doug. I have been lurking here for quite awhile and have finally decided to introduce myself.

I would like to express my appreciation for all the input that goes into this site, it truly is a wealth of information unimaginable a few short years ago. (remember waiting ten minutes for a single photo to load,line by line??) Not only is there a wealth of information here, but truly a "culture of tolerance and respect".

I am currently running a Taig lathe (love it) and a Rong Fu 45 mill with Industrial Hobbies CNC conversion kit.

Right now I am nearing completion of Bodstandard's "Piston Value Engine". This is an fantastically presented project and tons of fun to build.

That's enough for now, as an initial small contribution I have attached the front cover of "Elmer's Engines". I printed out the entire book and finished the binder with this front cover.

COVER.jpg

Welcome - finally another Manitoban.

Welcome to the site Doug!

Hope to see some of your work soon!
I have just bought a copy of that book!
Got it for $90!!! Great deal!

Andrew

Welcome from another Manitoban...I am on 16 Hwy West of Minnedosa. Where are you?

Andrew

Doug,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Joe65, another Manitoban, great. So am I.
John

I propose a Manitoba HMEM gathering - perhaps in Austin at the Thresherman's reunion in July?

I'm in the West Kildonan area of Winnipeg.

It would be great to meet with other Manitobans at the Thresermens Reunion

We have been going to Austin Threshermans Reunion since 2006.
We have a setup display in miniature land.

John

Back