Hello from AZ

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironmanaz

Reaction score
I just found you guys last night. Cool forum. After ten years full time here at the ranch, we finally have a net connection. No more driving 20 miles to town. I have a nice shop out here on 41 acres. I have been into machining & engines since the 60's.
My goal was to build my own engine, as long as I can remember. I formerly made engine % chassis parts for antique & high performance m/cs (Indian & HD mostly). Anyone remember Thunderheads? Anyway, I am set up to do production on a lot of these
model parts. I have 3 cam type automatics,including a "Swiss",& one camless Myanomatic 2" bar machine. The Pratt & Whitney Star Turn cnc will be running soon, on EMC 2. The grinding dept. includes a Van Norman 101 piston grinder which is the cam grinder,( pistons are cam shaped) and will be doing the cranks , too. Norton surface grinder, B&S T&C grinder,and a Herminghauser centerless" round out" the abrasive collection. The Fellows gear shaper should be in after Thanksgiving. Eric

Ironmanaz,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome sounds like you have a fantastic shop and lots of elbow room. Looking forward to photos of your work. Feel free to ask questions a helpful bunch here. and feel free to help out when you can.
From a tiny little in New jersey
Tin

Welcome to the forum Eric.
Pics!!! Pics!!! Would love to see what you're talking about and working on and going to work on....

Latest posts

Back