Dynamics Research Corp DRO question

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwebs

Reaction score
I have a model 700 DRO and the Plus and Minus signs ( +,- ) read backwards. Plus when moving the bridgeport table right. I have Googled untill my fingers bleed. Unable to find an owners manual or any other info that would help. Anyone know how to reverse the +- sign? Thanks, Carl

Is the battery in the right way ? Just a thought.

Ain't now battery in this old display that I know of. I have had it for about 20 years and it was old when I got it. It's 120 volts. It was built for Bridgeport. THe company stoped making DROs long time ago.

Hi Carl,
My DRO scales can be removed & turned around, Then they will read opposite. Gary

Hi Carl,
My DRO scales can be removed & turned around, Then they will read opposite. Gary
While that would work it would be a ton of work on this machine. I know it is programable just can't find the directions on how. This DRO is very old but works just fine. Carl

SOLVED! I opened the display and found two switches that reverse the signs. Carl

Latest posts

Back