Blue Moon

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKIPRAT

Reaction score
Hi All

Here in the Uk we have a saying "Once In A Blue Moon" meaning an event that happens quite rarely well tonights the night. A so called blue moon occurs when we have two full moons in one month and tonights full moon is even rarer as there is also a partial eclipse of the moon. I will take this oppurtunity to say happy new year to all i shall be toasting in the new year with a nice bottle of "Glenfiddich" single malt.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL From Paul

Paul,
The same saying is used here in the USA.
By some strange coincidence "Once In A Blue Moon" is about the same frequency that I get a project completed.
Best wishes for a happy and productive New Year.
Gail in NM

Happy Blue Moon New Year

This was the subject of considerable discussion and conjecture at last nights party. Was it good or bad etc.

This caught my eye.

As it is widely known, we tend to be more emotionally expressive during a Full Moon. This emotional and sometimes unstable environment occurs because there is change in the electromagnetic energy that affects us mentally and neurologically. There will be some stress as blockages will begin to crumble and then there will be a feeling of freedom. The good news is that creative and artistic qualities will be discovered as you let go of beliefs that don’t correspond with your current reality!

As many spiritual figures expect, this is the most important New Years Eve we have ever been gifted in a long time. It asks us to ‘flash forward’ into the next 2 years to see what we can see. No matter how much you do not believe prophecy from time and earth, it will still affect your energy field and your choices.

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back