August Project of the Month Nominees

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rake60

Reaction score
It's time to nominate the three projects to be placed
on the next months poll for "Project of the Month".

Last month a late nomination for ariz's build of the steam
engine from 'oldboatguy's' plans didn't make the the vote
so it will be the first added to the August poll.
obg2.jpg

I need two more nominations before August 1st.

Rick

I'd like to nominate SWBHART (Stew's) little rocker ROCKY I - that caused so much fever and inspiration.

Sincerely, Arnold

I would like to nomanate
Wannabe2 little sterline engine
the one on his settop box

anyone who can build and run one of these little gems has my vote

regards Wayne

Can I nominate Arnoldb's Little Rocker, it's a first engine, a smashing runner and looks sweet, a job well done imho.
CC

ArnoldbRocker.jpg

and, if I'm too late can it go into next month's

CrewCab said:
Can I nominate Arnoldb's Little Rocker, it's a first engine, a smashing runner and looks sweet, a job well done imho.
CC
and, if I'm too late can it go into next month's

After the commotion of overturning my chair, fishing the mouse from the floor, having to get something to drink and thinking a while...

I DID NOT expect to see my little rocker as a nomination - Thanks VERY much for the nomination CC!

To me, my little rocker is very special, and it always will be; and I've had my reward as far as I am concerned.
I nominated Stew's rocker - for the inspiration it caused - it got me off my back end, and gave me a lot more than just a rocker in return! - thus I stand by Stew's nomination.

CC - once again, Thanks :) - but I think your nomination is too late, and I would prefer if it wasn't pre-booked for next month - there's a lot happening on this site, and personally I feel it would be unfair to pre-nominate. I hope you don't take offense - believe me, there is NONE intended - rather shovel loads full of gratitude and thanks.

Let next month's nominations be next month's nominations.

VERY Sincerely,
Arnold

sorry Arnold i agree with CC Thm: is there no vote this time ???
Regards Rob

Diymania said:
Is a runner a requirement ? If not i´d like to nominate Maryak´s hit & miss engine build.

Thanks Diy, :bow:

I think it should be a finished project.

Best Regards
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back