An open letter from a busy Moderator

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamer

Reaction score
Hi!

If your reading this, you probably have been following along with the HMEM site for some time, and now you have joined

Welcome!

I'm Steamer, my friends call me Dave.
I have been a member for some time at HMEM. I am here because of the culture of tolerance and respect.
I am here because of the willingness to learn new things from others.
I am here because of so many good friends, and great relationships based on trust.
I am not here to bad mouth someone else with inuendo.
I am not here to belittle anyone.
I do and will continue to do my best to stand up for those beliefs and culture.

With that said, Welcome to HMEM, Glad your here!

Dave

Wot he said, only more so!

Well said Dave !! Those beliefs and the "culture" that has been established and endures here are a large part of what makes HMEM the BEST. Thanks again for all that you and all the mods and admins do to insure this doesn't change.

Bill

Thanks Bill,

WE are trying hard to maintain that culture. But WE need everyones help to do that

This Forum is YOU...not me or the mods or the admins...it's the members.

YOU make it the best.
:)

Dave

Hi guys, I lurked at this forum for a while before applying for membership to get a feel for the mindset of the forum. What I found was a group of people with common interests and a desire to share what they have learned. And no drama. Since I no longer go to work everyday, I found myself missing the interaction with people that had the same interests as myself. This forum has filled that void somewhat for me. Being able to share ideas, ask questions, gather knowledge, help others, and just generally hanging out makes me feel a part of something important again. Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. Thank you for providing a place that treats me and my ideas with respect. Keep up the good work, and please don' t allow anyone to mess it up. Dave

Well thanks Dave,
I am glad to be here – in fact ‘boom boom I’m glad all over” :big:

Dave (Too many Dave’s in this world)

well said and i feel the same way Thm:

thanks Dave

Ricky

Latest posts

Back