Steamech nz

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffurs

Reaction score
Another sucker - This guy is still maintaing his web site and selling plans, I like many others have sent money and not received them or any communication.

When I did not receive any response I did a bit of looking on the web - low and behold what a can of worms - yes I know I should have maybe done a bit more research but.....

Anyway, I would like to ask if any member who has received the plans if they could email me a set. (willing to reimburse any costs)

Many thanks,

Geoff

Well geoff would like to help . but you put us in an awkward position.

1) we really like it when people introduce themselves preferably on there first post.
2) the copy right rules thread prohibits folks for asking others for copies of copy right protected material.

I do understand you just want what you paid for but IMHO the right way is to work things out with the seller. Not attempt an end run.

we welcome all here who are interested in model engine building.
Are willing to learn
are willing to show respect to others.
So if this is you please post an inroduction in the welcome sub fora tell us a bit about yourself., your shop. your interest in model building and your location .
Tin

Latest posts

Back