So this guy handed me a card with this forum on it at Rough & Tumble ....

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff-in-PA

Reaction score
I met Tin Falcon today in the machine shop at Rough & Tumble in Kinzers Pa today. Seems like a good guy and ask to check out the forum. Looks like a good bunch here :cool:

I've been a machinist for over 30 years and have a fair amount of welding/fabrication experience too. I have a few machines at home, a 1932 Atlas 9" x18" lathe ( first year of V belts ) , a Central Machinery bench top mill, 1-1/2 hp 17" craftsman drill press, 14" abrasive cut off saw and a Hobart Handler 187 mig welder.

Off to lurk some more Thm:

Jeff

Jeff: welcome to the forum. Glad the card was not turned to pulp in the washing machine or used as a tooth pick .
Nice chatting with you at R&T hope you enjoy it here.
Tin

Jeff

Hi and welcome to HMEM. Have a look around and I am sure that you will find a few things that interest you. If you have any questions just ask as there is always someone around to give an opinion or an answer. We look forward to your participation in the various forums.

Cheers :)

Don

Welcome to the forum. It is always a pleasure to have someone with experience to join. Thanks to you Tin also.

Ray

Tin,
Nice talking with you too.

Don,
Thanks for the welcome.

Ray,
I'll be more than happy to help where I can. If everyone helps out with what they know, more folks will be inclined to help out the other folks were they're having a problem.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back