• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Breisch Associated Hired Hand By P. Harrell For Sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrobob

Reaction score
I have a superbly crafted Associated Hired Hand that was constructed by Peter Harrell of the P.E.I. from castings from Mr. Breisch. The workmanship is top notch and includes a buzzer box made by Peter to power the hit and miss engine. I would like to see this beautiful engine go to someone who will cherish it as much as I have for the past 10 years. Bob Schilling

Hired Man 001.jpg

It needs a bit of refurbishing and I would be willing to sell it to a HMEM member for $1400 plus shipping. I hear that they command $1700-1800 but I would rather see it cared for by someone who will appreciate the rarity and elegance of the engine.

Hired Hand 004.jpg

Hired Hand 003.jpg

Hired Man 002.jpg

My first thought was that you are on the wrong site. This is a site for people who build model engines I frequently see posts from members looking for raw castings, but I have yet to see anyone looking to buy an engine. Most of the members keep their favorite engines and give the others to family and friends. They make great gifts for mechanically inclined people.

Stan,
I was wondering about that ??? I guess I will just list it on EBAY and sell it there.

Thanks for the input.

Bob

Hello ;D I might know where that engine could spend it's golden years .! Email me and mabe we can work out a trade or something mutualy agreeable ... I enjoy small scale engines and have purchased my first and was looking at a machined Hired Man elswhere

Back