New member in Prescott Valley AZ

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMWerks

Reaction score
I answered an add on Craigslist for something and the seller was in his ninety's and a model engine builder. I own a prototype machine shop and live to machine stuff so I got interested in the engines he built. So this seems like a place to hang out. My first engine will be a 10cc Seagull 2 cyl. So begins the journey!
Chip

I answered an add on Craigslist for something and the seller was in his ninety's and a model engine builder. I own a prototype machine shop and live to machine stuff so I got interested in the engines he built. So this seems like a place to hang out. My first engine will be a 10cc Seagull 2 cyl. So begins the journey!
Chip
Welcome to the fun!

I’m just over the hill from you in Camp Verde.

John W

Chip
Welcome to the group

Dave

Latest posts

Back