Let me introduce myself

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcelleke

Reaction score
Hello folks,
Small introduction: 45 yrs from Holland. Studied electronics and electricity at University. Have been interested in mechanical engineering for almost all my life and started building Stirling machinery since two years after I found and have seen the first machines on the youtube. Was Impressed and just had to build one myself. Bought some castings from Wiggers Stirling company in Germany (High quality), bought lathe and mill and started. Learning the techniques by simply doing and trying and of couse different fora and youtube helped a lot.
Already posted the second build and soon will post the first one I made last year. At the moment I am building the Rider Ericson which I hope to finish soon so I can present t here. Wouldlike to make a build of the thermo acoustic engine in a short while, will try to find some info here.

Hope to learn a lot from you guys. Thanks for having me here Thm:

Marcel

Hi Marcel,
Welcome! I saw your Wiggers Stirling, a nice looking engine.

Cheers,
Phil

Welcome Marcel. I too loved your Wiggers engine.

Marcel:
welcome to the forum . the wiggings is a beautiful build.
IMHO a little bold /tenacious to start with a Stirling engine casting. Glad to see it was a success.
tin

Latest posts

Back