FedEx rates and words

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmithDoor

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
FedEx has new pricing for lower cost shipping this year on small heavy boxes.

I was down FedEx shipping.
The want my driver's license.
I start ask why I stop short .
They keeping track just in case.

I did not use the B work .
We are talked the what B17 , B24 and B29 was built to care.
Do not use this word at the FedEx counter or any part of word including Avation even in a joke will land you in jail today
Do not use the E word what is inside the B.

I just wonder how many more words you can use anymore?

Dave

Last edited:
There are a lot of words that cannot be used these days, but we won't go there.

I was at a wedding reception a few years ago, and mentioned a few things that it seemed safe to mention; all harmless conversation, but with a bit of political slant.
It was the proverbial thing dropped into the punch bowl moment, and I realized that perhaps I did not know these folks as well as I thought I did.

In today's world, you can sneeze and get into trouble.
I try not to leave my house, ever, but this city is ranked like 5th in the world for crime.

I have learned to say neutral things to all folks.

Building model engines is safer than going outside, and I can have materials delivered to my house.

I was at a wedding reception a few years ago, and mentioned a few things that it seemed safe to mention; all harmless conversation, but with a bit of political slant.
It was the proverbial thing dropped into the punch bowl moment, and I realized that perhaps I did not know these folks as well as I thought I did.

In today's world, you can sneeze and get into trouble.
I try not to leave my house, ever, but this city is ranked like 5th in the world for crime.

I have learned to say neutral things to all folks.

Building model engines is safer than going outside, and I can have materials delivered to my house.

I think important to know not to use some words around Avation not because bad but taken the wrong way.

I know on this site a lot uses FedEx and UPS for shipping and just do not think about the word you may use most time.

=======================
Some things no one will say even print today.

This go one when growing up my bothers in high school had a gun club
Not happening today.
On Fridays they take their rifles to school and my mother would (say do not forget the ????.)
If you said that today you looking at longe retirement in jail. Even in a joke.

I did put different site they put words I new was wrong a long time ago.

Last edited:

Try this when I was talked to doctor or nurse about moving around. I told with did the day before. That require a ½ hour or long why I should not work the AC electrical.
Do not get on Ladder
Do not get on roof
Do not work electrical
Do not work on 110°F day.

Later did not about roof antenna i work on .

Dave

Latest posts

Back