yet another new member :)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tattoocloud

hiya all
tattoo artist by day, tattoo machine builder by night
got most of the good toys :D (lathe, mill, saws, grinders, sanders, drills, etc.)((sadly no rotary table yet))
have been interested in steam engines since i was a little guy seeing them at the fall fairs and figured i've got the tools - why not add a tenth hobby? lol
came across the sight while doing a search for engine plans and have been perusing the pics/posts for a few hours.
some really amazing craftsmanship there guys!

Now you're in trouble. This hobby is positively addictive! Welcome to the forum.

Chuck

cfellows said:
Now you're in trouble. This hobby is positively addictive!

And luckily there doesn't seem to be a cure ..... :D

A warm hearty welcome !! :) Maybe you can make a steam engine powered tattoo machine !! :big:

Mike

tattoocloud,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Ditto...welcome aboard and I see your another Canuck too. :bow: They are a friendly bunch here.

Regards

Philly

Welcome to HMEM tattoocloud

Rick

G'day TattooCloud and welcome!

great trade you have , i've a mate here who i love to watch work his magic with ink on his customers

i'm sure you'll learn heap here, i know i have

good luck and enjoy!!

cheers

jack

actually there is a tattoo machine available that is similar/identical to a steam piston - it's an air powered machine called a neuma

Welcome to the club!

Tattoos... Got a few of those! Just finished up my back piece (spinnoff of Rock of Ages) about a year ago. Got a few more in mind... need an artist to draw them first.

Back on topic... sounds like you have tools to make some good stuff! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Got a first engine picked out yet?

Eric

I need a tatoo fixed (covered up) repaired. ive always wanted to buid a ttatoo gun any future plans coming available hummmm

oh hey WELCOME and we love pics

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you can find lots of good ideas here.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNpn0UyqRI8[/youtube]

Just trying to figure out how to post a video clip.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNpn0UyqRI8[/ame]

Back