Wrong way fly cutter

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've heard that if you want to experience what it's like to own a sailboat, just stand in a cold shower while throwing hundred dollar bills down the drain.

I've also heard that the the best definition of a boat is it's a hole in the water that you throw money into.

Had a 36 foot Fishing boat, talk about a money pit.
Mind you, we did have a lot of fun in it, Scuba diving the south coast of the UK,
Wreck diving and the use of high explosives to salvage brass and bronze. Fresh Mackerel,
and sun bathing whilst waiting for our six hours before we could dive again. Have never regretted
a single penny spent or the friends I made.

Yeah, I've heard that if you want to experience what it's like to own a sailboat, just stand in a cold shower while throwing hundred dollar bills down the drain.

I've also heard that the the best definition of a boat is it's a hole in the water that you throw money into.
Get a twin engine cruiser change those dollar notes to hundred dollar notes. Wait un til you fill a 200 gal gas tank at the fuel dock . Then barely make it home. On that tank ful. You don’t want to have to pay someone to come down and change oil and filters . or fix anything for that matter. Better get to know how to fix things.
Byron

I found sailboat ownership delightfully affordable but I only had aircraft ownership as a basis of comparison.

Back