would like to help

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

artrans

hello all. new to the site i would like to help out if i can. send it to me [email protected] i am not a expert so start me with something small.I mean I will try anthing but I don't want to disappoint anyone.but please count me in for a hand all I can promise is a lot of hard work I have a bridgeport and a three lathes and a combo grizzly lathe mill I can also powered coat and I have been playing with casting aluim which be the way I have a lot of aluim. I own a transmission shop so I save all the aluim and make cup cakes it comes out pretty good I machined a few cup cakes and it seems like its pretty good some minor imperfections but good for our needs.

We are finishing up the 2nd team build this month. We have a 3rd running for an IC engine. Probably start the 4th in December. In a few weeks I will set up a sign up list for that one. After we get a group together, we will pick an engine and time frame.

Awesome that you want to be part of the fun. We look forward to it.

Eric

Back