Work Shop Talk - Tour of my Work Shop

Help Support HMEM:

deeferdog

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi Jim, my shed's a little bigger but not much, I understand how everything has to have its place. My trouble is , as I get older, remembering where everything is, in fact remembering if I have what it is I'm looking for. Great setup and thanks for sharing the video. Cheers, Peter.

EddieV

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! As someone just starting our with machining, these workshop tours are really inspiring. You have a real treasure-cave there!
I'm borrowing your idea with the jars!

tornitore45

HMEM Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Looks so much like mine. A lifetime of accumulating, labeling and forever rearranging to store more stuff, more efficiently in a what seems to be a shrinking space.

MrMetric

Reaction score
Oh, now I feel better. All these stunningly clean shops that are uber organized. They almost look unused (although I know they are). I'd love to have the room and discipline to keep my shop that way but the reality is that unless I move, I never will. Your shop looks a lot more like mine. And there is *nothing* wrong with that (or the clean ones). You clearly enjoy your time in your shop and that is what counts. +1 to you, and thanks for sharing!

animal12

Reaction score
JIm you defiantly have a place for everything & everything in it's place . can you tell us some about your grinder rest on the grinder on the end of the bench . they look like they have a real nice size to them
thanks
animal

a41capt

Reaction score
I can’t imagine thAt there’s any satisfaction in not having to hunt for a half hour for something in a shop and finally finding it! ;)

Latest posts