Stop-gap project while figuring out what to do with other problems: this is a simplified version of Elmer's wobble plate, mostly brass with some steel bits. It's simplified because I didn't have materials in suitable sizes and I didn't feel like filing down bigger lumps. Proportions are similar to the original although the distances and hole diameters etc are metric to suit my limited gear but most of the stock used is left in it's original imperial size! Just to complete the melange it has a mixture of metric and BA fasteners as I didn't have small enough metric taps and dies. It has a slightly smaller bore than the original which meant my lovingly turned piston rod had to be shown the file until it was thin enough to do a full circuit....grrrrr! Still, it should run ok, it turns sweetly by hand and the piston has a right old 'suck' on it Need to bung in an inlet connector, do something with the flywheel and clean off the layout markings.