What's up with this?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I printed off 4 pages

2 are truncated,
1 is fully printed
last is scrap

So I am looking East. The last miracle came out of the east but I was in my shed and missed it.

As another data point... The forum is wonky on all 3 of my desktops. 1: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with IE11, 2: Windows 7 Pro 32 bit with IE11, and 3: Windows 10 Pro 64bit with IE 11. Oh, and I can't see what I'm typing now,... It's off the screen...

Chris

FYI, Chris, forum displays o.k. in Firefox for me, and others have said Chrome works o.k. also. Just a PITA to have to use 2 browsers to read the forums I follow.

Chuck

This is getting really annoying. I only have 1 browser installed in my 'everyday' PC which I browse the forum with. I don't do any non-work related surfing on my other devices, so basically I can't view the forum. (In fact I can't see half of what I'm typing now so I hope there's no typos).
It should be a simple roll-back job to restore the forum to the last stable version prior to this problem but nothing has happened. Not a big deal that a decent chunk of users can't view the forum? What is going on???

It seems to be an IE11 problem with the photo added to show the Project of the Month photo. That's the only change. I can take a look in Echo (the win10 version of IE) and see if I can replicate and come up with a solution.

I see some have logged in with Firefox and it worked okay, did I miss where anyone logged in with Chrome? I use Win10 and Chrome usually and in that configuration it only added the photo and made the space a bit larger.

Its not just IE11. I also see it on IE 9 and 10 on my shop computers. I also just checked IE 8 on my Mach computer and its also hosed. All three have exactly the same problem as described by others. - Terry

Hi

Admin ~

I am using Chrome on a windows 10 machine and everything is working OK.

Also using Chrome on my Android "Marshmallow" phone and its working OK as well.

Mark T

could be maybe every body needs to check there settings , me just thinking ,,,,, i would never use ie anything from micrcrap, firefox all the way .... i just dont trust microripperoffers

Running W7 Pro here with Firefox and it's messed up

I made a small change and then looked on Echo, the Win 10 version of IE. The page looked okay to me.

Did it make it better for those having problems?

Its now working OK for me Vista & IE so looks like you have sorted it for that combination. Thanks

Latest posts

Back