We're back!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The truth is Kevin is too embarrassed to admit the -real- cause of the outage...

20070509-200302-3.jpg

Bad kitty!

Yep! thank goodness everything seems OK now. It was a shock to the system to get that error message, especially when I thought I was the only one. Happy day!
Stew.

Many thanks Kevin.

Like Bearcar1 - I was concerned it was my big mouth got me into trouble.

Pheeeew - that's a relief.

Ken

I thought my computer must have got wet :)

Sincere thanks Kevin
what a relief this morning when that familiar screen came up!!!!!
got me thinking , what is the best thing to do in similar circumstances to verify whether the site or ones own machine is at fault? given that one doesn't have access to members e-mail addresses on this occasion the message inferred that my machine was the problem.
Regards
TerryT

It was hard to pass the day without reading anything here, but now everything is normalized.

Thank you Kevin! th_wav

Alexandre

minerva said:
Sincere thanks Kevin
what a relief this morning when that familiar screen came up!!!!!
got me thinking , what is the best thing to do in similar circumstances to verify whether the site or ones own machine is at fault? given that one doesn't have access to members e-mail addresses on this occasion the message inferred that my machine was the problem.
Regards
TerryT

There´s some other sites similar to this, but take a look at http://downorisitjustme.com/

It´s reasonably fast, at least from here! ;D

:bow: thanks kevin for the fix and all the work to keep a great clean site, thanks again jonesie

I don't resort to the vernacular very often but, Kevin, you da man! Many thanks.

Thanks everyone buts it's really nothing. Just taking out the trash...

That says a lot, Marv. Thanks.

Back