We're back!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksouers

Reaction score
Sorry about the outage, we had another hack attempt. This time his poorly formed code left the site unavailable.

Because of work obligations I didn't get to cleaning it up till just a few minutes ago.

Thanks Kevin.

I really appreciate all the work you and the others put into keeping this site going.

Kel

And thanks from me as well, I was gettin' all twitchy!

The twitch was forming for the last 12 hours....

Great to see it back online and functioning again!!
Thanks for all your hard work! :bow:

Andrew

thanks for your vigilance and for your efforts in keeping the site up and running

Randel

Thank you very much :bow: :bow: :bow:

Jeff

Kevin,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Thank goodness I was back at work today or the twitching would have been unbearable.

Bill

Thanks Kevin. I had to work at my part time job most of the day so that kept me sane.

Ron

For a while there I thought my company IT guys had finally blocked my favorite site to surf during the day :big:

Ironhorse

And here I thought it was something I said :big:

Glad you guys are back in the saddle. TallyHO!!

BC1
Jim

Thanks, Kevin. Your efforts are most appreciated.

Chuck

IronHorse said:
For a while there I thought my company IT guys had finally blocked my favorite site to surf during the day :big:

Ironhorse

Same thoughts here.
Had such bad withdrawls I even posted on rec.crafts.metalworking. Seems I missed Tuesdays 10th anniversary of TeeNuts passing. :(

IronHorse said:

Ironhorse

me too ::)

Thanks Kevin I thought it was my Puter with the problem.

Thanks much, Kevin. You're a real asset for our forum, not to mention a fine feller!
Luckily, I was in the shop all day, and when I logged on it was close to being fixed. That's all
that kept me from going on another M&M's binge. Whew!

Yea thanks Kevin, i'v been lost all day woohoo1 woohoo1

thanks kevin, me with my pea brain I was going nuts all day. Just when I found a site I really like.... its gone! I have found others but I like it here the best. John

Latest posts

Back