Welding cart and new machines

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeep534

Reaction score
This spring I sold a couple of old boat anchor welders and purchased 2 new ones. a lot of time money and energy went into this build. there is even enough power cable to reach into the alley I will let the photos speak for themselves. I am really proud of this.
Happy Hunting
archie

weld cart -1.jpg

weld cart-2.jpg

weld cart-3.jpg

weld cart-4.jpg

weld cart-5.jpg

very nice...you chose a good mig,I've had the same one for 15 yrs no problem what so ever...cheers clem:thumbup:

Thank you, The tig was a new product last year I have used it a little but the mig was used to build the cart. the tig machine was back ordered for a couple of months when i ordered it . the mig was on the shelf. I think this model of mig has been discontinued for the dual voltage model. i am extremely happy with both....

archie

I like the plastic tubes .
Assuming they hold various rods ?

Nice work !

Pat

I like the plastic tubes .
Assuming they hold various rods ?

Nice work !

Pat
thank you
the pvc holds various tig rods and the blue ones hold stick rods, the idea for PVC came from Jody (welding tips and tricks)
archie

Sweet cart. Like the method for securing the bottles at the back. Don't think they are going anywhere in a hurry. :thumbup:

Back