Welcome, IvyMcNeil

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lugnut

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! IvyMcNeil. Ret. Toolmaker/Moldmaker. That sounds like you have a lot to add to this forum. Great to have you aboard. We are looking forward to seeing some of your engines.
I know I would like to know more about your ex trade. How long have you been retired?
Mel

Hi Mel

I am a ret. Machinist/Toolmaker/Moldmaker/Tool and cutter grinder and floor sweeper.
I started in the shops in 1959 and retired in 2002, I thought it would never end "LOL".
23 years were spent in the Aerospace Indus.
I started building I.C. engines in 1975 and built several engines over the years, latest project is the Forrest Edwards 5.

I had a fire a few years ago (unattended trash fire) and burned down my storage shed, guess where my engines and models were.
I still have 2 that were in the house, a twin cylinder and a 40cc single.

Here's the two that survived the fire.

Ivy

1398-2.jpg

IM001029.jpg

Ivy that twin is tough. I have made 10 steam eng. and want to move to IC Where should I start?

Welcome Ivy,
Very nice engines, a lot of skill has gone into making them.
I am sure your skills will be in large demand.

John

Welcome Ivy

Very nice work!

Rick

Hi Ivy! It's me Ken.

Welcome to a Great Place!

A Good Man Ivy. A wealth of knowledge! Kind and Generous! I'd love to just know what he has forgotten!

Ken :D

Ivy
Sorry to hear of the loss of your engines. I'd probably have some serious heart failure if it had happened here. Impressive little engines you've got there. I haven't messed with any internal combustion yet, but they do look deliciously tempting. One more thing to add to the growing list of things I want to try.

Steve

Latest posts

Back