Web Site Suggestion?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1hand

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking to start my own web site for the things I make. There are lots of different build your own web site places out there, but looking to weed through some of them if any body could point me in the right direction. We need our own domian name, and ease of adding new stuff as I make it. Don't need to do any sales over it, just contact info and info on our products.
thanks,
Matt

Wordpress is a pretty versatile platform to base your website on if you are looking for more of a showcase type website. I think they offer hosting as well if you buy a domain.

Matt, I would also recommend Wordpress if it is something simple that you are after. I use Wordpress for my personal cutaway projects (amongst other peoples work) www.cutawaycreation.com and find it easy to use, quick and easy to add content to and best of all it is free. I only pay for my domain name and that is it.

Thanks Guys! Wordpress is what I used. I figure I get all my content that I want in there, then I'll hand it off to a pro to pretty it up and make it nice.

http://www.midwestprocad.com/

Matt

Latest posts

Back