waterloo traction engine .29 scale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shield time is everything with welding. If your stick welding, remember L.A.S.H.T.
L = arc length
A = electrode angle
S = travel speed
H = amperage (heat)
T = technique
If all else is as it's suppose to be (bevel angle, root opening, landing size, material type etc) chances are it will be one or more of those key points.

On all four lol

Attachments

• received_545453256586638.jpeg
    received_545453256586638.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 230
the saw mill is run by my other engine last year .....but it shows the mill
Enjoy

Thank you for sharing the video. I especially enjoyed the small sawmill powered by an actual Steam Traction Engine. What is the sawmill modeled after; Frick? I built a 1/4 scale American from castings and plans developed by master modeler Dirk Petersen, now deceased. I have enjoyed showing it at many shows here in the Northwest. But I have had the opportunity to power it with a model steam tractor. Maybe someday. Good show.

Thank you for sharing the video. I especially enjoyed the small sawmill powered by an actual Steam Traction Engine. What is the sawmill modeled after; Frick? I built a 1/4 scale American from castings and plans developed by master modeler Dirk Petersen, now deceased. I have enjoyed showing it at many shows here in the Northwest. But I have had the opportunity to power it with a model steam tractor. Maybe someday. Good show.
Not to sure it was built by a man named Harold Lunny many years ago 1972 I think

Latest posts

Back