• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted; Cole's Holt 75 Castings or drawings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mohavegun

Reaction score
Want to buy a set of drawings and a set of castings for Holt 75 engine, please reply with location as postage may be an issue more than price...

Mohavegun, I have a complete Holt 75 kit, includes prints and optional gear set. Will sell for $600 + $35 for US lower 48 shipping.

Thank,
maury

Mohavegun, I have a complete Holt 75 kit, includes prints and optional gear set. Will sell for $600 + $35 for US lower 48 shipping.

Thank,
maury
Maury, if mohavegun is not interested in the set then I am.
Peter

Thank,
maury
Maury,

I am interested, only three questions, first, is the casting set complete? second question, are they uncut, No machining? and Last question, can you hold til mid January, I am still trying to recover from Christmas?!,

Rod

Back