v twin oscillator plans?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peatrich

Reaction score
This is my first post with a picture so I hope it works. I want to build something like this but I need more details.

I know it is simple, but unfortunately, so am I!

If anyone has a plan for such an engine I would be very grateful. My tools are metric - both the hammer and screwdriver, so that would be preferable, but I'm sure an evening converting wouldn't be beyond me and would be a good exercise.

kind regards

Peatrich

Untitled.jpg

That couldn't be better, thank you for your help, I've been looking everywhere - just need to brush up on the French now ;0)

kind regards

Peter

I have build one of this guys' engine, it's a good running engine and a nice design to build

DX330060.jpg

Those are some really neat engines on his site. I've saved it for future projects when I'm ready for something a little harder.

Todd

Hi,I think the engine you show in the pic is the Blackgates V twin they still sell the castings and drawings or it maybe the smaller Reeves Popular design
best wishes
frazer

Thank you for your help everyone - I am so glad I joined this forum. Just reading build threads combined with pictures is a masterclass!

kind regards
Peter

Latest posts

Back