• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

USA made clamp set

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnp101677

Reaction score
Ideal for those small parts that require special set-ups to machine. Can be used on lathes, mills or any other machine where special work-holding is needed. Comes with six 6061-T6 aluminum clamps, six .150 thick hardened washers, six each of the following 1/4-20 socket-head capscrews: 1" long, 1-1/2" long, 2" long, 2-1/2" long and 3" long. All are stored neatly in an oak block that can be kept in the top of most toolboxes.

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

COOL!!!
I am also interested!!!
If CCM does not take it PM me!

Andrew

No need to worry, fellows. There are more than enough clamp sets to go around. The price is $30 per clamp set. They fit in a $5 flat rate shipping box from USPS.

dnp,

Received the clamp set today. Boy these are great!!!

Can't wait to put them to use as I have a number of setups that will benefit from these small clamps.

Thanks...

Jeff

Received my clamp set today, it is very well made. One was on my list to make, now I can spend the time working on another project.

Dale

I am glad you guys are happy with them. I still have two more sets if anyone else is interested. After that, I will be making some more after the first of the year.

Again, glad to hear you like them. I hope you find them as handy as I do. Thanks for the feedback.

Dan

My set arrived today!!! ;D
Beautifully finished and set up on a wooden base!

They will come in very handy once everything is up and running again!!!

Thanks for all your trouble Dan!

Andrew

I'm a little late getting back to some of you, but I have several more clamps set for sale.

Get em' while they're hot!

Dan

I sent a PM, but didn't get any response. Would like to get a set of these, but will be out of town on vacation all next week. If you see this and still have these for sale, please email me at [email protected]. I could get a check out to you today along with mailing information, but if we don't touch base before the end of today, it looks like I'm going to be out of luck.

Jeff

Jeff,

Dan just shipping a set to me a couple of days ago.

I'm sure he's just busy and hasn't had a chance to see your post here or get the PM.

Mike

Got my set yesterday. Everything as advertised ! Now to find a use for clamping ..... :D

Received my set sometime over the last few days (I was out of town all week) and they exhibit the best in workmanship. Thanks Dan, I am more than happy with my set!!

Emailed and posted here trying to get a set of these for more than a week now. No response. Apparently, others have gotten them, not sure what I did to be ignored.

Jeff

Sorry Jeff. I'm a busy guy these days. Plus most people have been private messaging me and I've just been dealing with them that way. I haven't actually checked this post as much as I should have.

If you'd still like a set, I have one left until I make some more. I'd be happy to give you the details if you want to PM me.

I'm glad everyone else has gotten and is happy with their sets. Enjoy those handy little things!

Thanks,
Dan

Latest posts

Back