Upshur Engine Plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Cohron

Reaction score
New to this hobby and wondering if these plans are still available to order or is the Strickly IC back issues the only way to get them? The Upshur Engine Works web site does not open for me. Thanks for any info. I'm trying to get things together for the nest project.

well when i was looking for the vertical single plans, everyone said to go to upshurengineworks.com however the site was down (appears to still be down) so i did some researching and found a couple of email address's and was sucesfull in obtaining a set of prints from one of his family members.
1 address is [email protected] which is the address that Andy replied to me from, if he doesnt reply to that one let me know and i will pm u the other address which i believe is his personal one - just dont want to put that on this post so all the spammers get it.

he was very helpfull in supplying me with the plans i wanted, gave a donation via paypal for them.

Latest posts

Back