When I was "working" in the trade, I worked for a company that made neurological mumbo jumbo. One of the parts I made were titanium bone screws. When I parted the screws off, I was left with a nasty "tit" for a lack of better words. To get this off, I would hit it on a grinder to preserve the life of my cutting inserts. Well, two weeks prior, the girlfriend spilled a large amount of laundry detergent on my jeans. One day while grinding my bone screws, I feel a heat on my left leg. My first thought, Shop Shananigans a foot. I looked back expecting to see a co worker with a heat gun...nothing there. I ground two more screws and the heat became overwealming. I took another look and found my pant leg on fire and already gone almost to my knee!!!! Luckily, I was able to get the fire out and those jeans became shorts for the rest of the day. I had washed the pants after the detergent was spilled, I assume it acted as an accelerant.