TRYOUT

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had changed my browser from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge. My automatic sign in to this site stopped working. Now I have switched back to Google Chrome and my automatic sign in is working again. I am playing around today, trying to find out why I can no longer upload a video to YouTube.

Does anybody have any idea what is going on with Youtube? I have tried all of my tricks, and it seems I am no longer able to upload videos.---Brian

Brian, I had that happen a couple of years ago, restarted the machine and all worked again, don't know of you have tried or if it will work for you.
Cheers
Andrew

Ghosty---the problem has been ongoing for the last two weeks. I shut my computer off every night, then start it again in the morning. As far as I know, I haven't changed anything in my procedure. I make the video with my digital camera and save it to a place I can find it on my computer. I open Youtube, click on "my channel", click upload, and fill in the description as it uploads (which generally takes less than two minutes). I specify that it is not intended for children and that I want it to be public, not private. then I click "publish". at this point, the upload goes to either 30% or 50% and then just hangs there.

HI Brian.....If its a Windows 10 computer there is a rogue update....... Bricked my pc for a while..may be something to do with that..

Latest posts

Back