Trout's Hit-n-Miss

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here Here!

Where's Zee! Where's Zee! Where's Zee!

Dave

Awesome job Trout!! Very tastefully executed indeed. Thm:

BC1
Jim

Lovely job. And I particularly like the position of the plug. I have a box full of heads where the plug broke through the side, or the gap between plug top and rocker post was too small or something else was wrong.

It all got too much and I thought of taking up fishing and using the heads for sinkers. So the project went into the "too hard" drawer.

But now I found the Tiny IC Engine thread, and the side plug head idea and I am inspired to have another go when I finish the current project.

Thanks and Merry Xmas
Jim

Hey Trout!
That is an excellent looking engine and the base is beautiful.

You'd said something about a video. Well?

What's the hold up?
Need help choreographing your dance?
Looking for an (in)appropriate costume?
I can give you some ideas.

Or did you post the video elsewhere?

Maybe his tutu isn't back from the cleaners yet ....... :hDe: ;D

BC1
Jim

Hey guys,

It is on the verge of running. I think I have to work on the valves or valve seats some. It doesn't have the compression I would expect it to. I know the piston is fitting well and the head gasket is fine. I can hold my fingers over the exhaust and carburetor and the compression increases. After spending so much time on it, I'm taking a break for a short while and starting on Elmer's #11 radial.

I've got too much time and money invested in it to let it languish.

There will be a video, my friends...oh yes...I think it will be a musical this time, in the vein of Magical Mystery Tour.

Latest posts

Back