Toolguy - Are you out there?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Toolguy was advertising 5 sets of Economy castings by Joe Tochtrop over on Smokstak.
I wanted one (or possibly 2) sets and requested some more info. by private message.
After more than a week - no reply.
I know he is a subscriber to this forum, so I sent him a message from here.
After a week - no reply.

Does anyone have any contact with Toolguy? Maybe he is away, maybe sick, maybe he doesn't want to sell me any castings. If that is the case, it would be good to know.

Dave
The Emerald Isle

Hi Guys -

It was not me advertising castings. I was trying to look at the sponsors, but can't seem to see that part of the Forum for some reason. I might be a sponsor if I could see how that works.

Maybe there is a different Toolguy on Smokstak. I have this handle on 5 forums, but I'm not on Smokstak.

Can you see the Sponsor forum now? And I will see about getting some basic rules and what it's about there, too.

If you'd like to discuss becoming a Sponsor and being able to post about your products and sales in that area. It's the only "commercial" advertising space on this forum.

When I click to see Sponsors, it just takes me back to the Forum home page.

Edit - I found the Sponsor's Forum, but there doesn't seem to be anyone there.

Latest posts

Back