• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tool dealer in Northern Colorado

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1493

Reaction score
I am in the market for a small mill. Is there a dealer on the front range of Colorado between Colorado Springs and Fort Collins where I can look at and feel a machine? I don't have room for a Bridgeport or similar.

Thanks,

Jack

There is a Harbor Freight Store in Colorado Springs.
2835 E. FOUNTAIN BLVD.
COLORADO SPRING, CO 80910

One in Fort Collins.
105 PROSPECT RD#B
FT. COLLINS, CO 80525

And yet another in Greeley.
2430 W. 10TH ST.
GREELEY, CO 80634

They always have the X2 in stock, and often have a few of the Bigger Mills
on display for a hands on feel for the machine. They are all Sieg products but with Harbor Freight
paint.

Every machine in my shop, with the exception of the drill press, is a Sieg product.
No complaints here!

Rick

Thanks, Rick. Ive been to the HF stores in Greeley and Fort Collins and neither one of them stock the machine. The Fort Collins store has a three in one and a 7x14 lathe but they have been there for at least three years and have been abused by the customers and have been reduced to boat anchors. I will keep looking.

Jack

Back