Tiny I.C. Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve,
The caps were bored in place to about .0005 smaller than the diameter of the bearings. With the caps tight it holds them in place.
gbritnell

Well, I am a bit late to the party. But want to join the club. I built a Tiny too!

p1050703-jpg.136277

I started a new thread here Another “Tiny” I.C. My first model engine

Scott

It's been awhile but I believe I posted the drawings to make it a true hit and miss engine. If you want to go that direction send me a PM and I will give them to you if you can’t find them. Being as we're just a stones throw away (Strongsville) you're welcome to come and look at my engines

Welcome to the "Tiny" club. Great workman ship and a nice runner. I will be following your new thread to see what variations and innovations you have incorperated in your "Tiny".
Gail

Thanks George and Gail
I have already incorporated some of your ideas into mine. I really appreciate the willingness of this community to "share" it is very refreshing, especially in this day and age.
George, thanks for the offer ! I would like to meet you :) Kind of busy this week, I will send a PM later this week. I think my heat problem would be greatly diminished if it wasn't running 6-7 grand. Hit & Miss would solve that.

Thanks guys :)

Scott

Back