Time to Vote for the July Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Nominees Are

• Dean's Duplex Vacuum

• Hobby's 4 Cylinder

• Dennis's Rudy's Steam Tractor

Results are only viewable after voting.

rake60

Reaction score
Three more excellent builds are nominated for the July Poll.

Dean's Duplex Vacuum

Hobby's 4 Cylinder

Dennis's Rudy's Steam Tractor

Great Work Guys!

Poll will close at 3:05PM EDT July 9th, 2010

Yep another almost impossible selection, but my vote is, at last, cast!

Well, it was a pretty easy choice for me.. Went with Dennis!

Dean

Every month we are asked to choose only one project.

It is never easy and the projects nominated keep raising the bar.

All three are worthy and they each have there own niche in this hobby.

Congratulations to all.

Kind regards,

SAM

Can't we have best 3 out of 3?

Congratulations to all of the nominees.

Great work guys. Thanks for sharing your efforts with this community. You've all made outstanding contributions to this fun hobby of ours.

Dean :bow:

Hobby :bow:

Dennis :bow:

Cheers,
Phil

Wow, you guys....wow. :eek:

-T

Great work by all. Hours and time produced these fine woks. My vote is in. the runners up should get a little photo on the home page too as they deserve credit and exposure.

Anthony.

Aw doggonit! I can't pick. I might accept bribes though. ;)

My compliments to ALL nominee...I'm really embarrassed choosing one of three.... :bow: :bow: :bow:
Best regards
Paolo

And I'm supposed to vote on those selections ??? ??? ??? why not make it harder and select another 3 top quality builds next month :'(. Maybe if I pick 1 each day ;D.
Oh well I guess if I have to . OK done you impossible bloke Rake. ;)
cheers
Pete

Yep, another tough choice ::)

Congratulations to all the builders. Each project is worth the title.

WOW they are all great! What I don't understand is there have been over 400 views of this and only 11 votes. ??? ??? ???
Mel

lugnut said:
WOW they are all great! What I don't understand is there have been over 400 views of this and only 11 votes. ??? ??? ???
Mel

I'll tell you why....too damn hard to choose!.... ;D

Congratulations to all!

Dave

lugnut said:
Mel

Lugnut

How did you determine that there have only been 11 votes cast? Your post was the 12Th post written after the initial post was placed to open up the voting. I noticed the post and came online and voted approximately 10 minutes later, before there were any posts. I did not leave a post with a comment as I just didn't know what to say, they all deserve 1st place.

I believe that in the last year or more I have voted in all of the Project of the Month contests that I was able to. There are probably many others that have voted but not left a post. Perhaps Rick or one of the Moderators could tell us how many total votes have been cast, (not the ranking).

To any one that is reading this and has not voted yet, please take the time to review the three projects and vote for your favorite. Someday it may be your project up there and it would be nice to have some good karma coming your way.

Cheers :)

Don

I havnt got this thing to work,yet. Of course I've been trying for some time. if this don't work daughter-in-law and maybe grandaughter are coming to help me. I for one just shut my eyes, and poke a button, they are all such pieces of art, I have extreme troubles trying to make a decision, now to give this one a try. Larry1

Maryak said:
In excess of 100.

Thanks. I figured it had to be a lot more than 11 based on other months voting and responses.

Cheers :)

Don

I vote every month, and have since I joined. I don't post here when I do.

For that matter, I don't post much at all anymore.

Latest posts

Back