Time to vote for December's POM

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote on who you thought did a fine job

• Gail's Lobo Pup

• Jack B's horizontal

• MB open column twin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powder keg

Reaction score
Here are the links to the models. You all have three days to pick:eek:) Thanks to all for making HMEM a great place!!!

Gails Lobo Pup
Lobo Pup

Carb10.jpg

Metal Butcher's Open column twin
Open column Twin

p1020175r.jpg

Jack B's horizontal
Horizontal

Enst.jpg

(Edited by Cedge to provide convenient images in addition to build log links)

This is going to be hard, I like them all!

I like the added convenience/enjoyment of being able to scroll through the build series of each of these engines. I find that it jogs ones memory as to how the engines were fabricated as well as being an opportunity to see things that were perhaps missed the first time around. Well done. Once again, a quality set of engines to choose from. :bow: :bow: :bow:

BC1
Jim

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Deanofid for nominating my build for P.O.M. Thanks Dean! :)

Its quite an honor to have my work nominated for consideration.

Regardless of which project is preferred, it's important that we as members participate by placing our vote!

-MB

Thank You Mike N. (Twmaster) for nominating me.

Good Luck to Open Column Twin and Lobo Pup both very fine projects.

Jack B

NO FAIR!

How can we possibly pick a winner from this crop? All deserve this honour in their own right. It is great to be able to click on the links and refresh the memory but this just reinforces the fact that I dont want to 'reject' the other 2 by selecting a preference.....

This month, more than any other in my short experience on this site, is one where we should (and will have) 3 winners.

All exceptional builds and all wonderful role models for us all...... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you for the nomination, and thank you for all the support given me during the build.
It is an honor to be included in the current nominations, but thinking back to ther all the past nominations and winners that have appeared in the POM.
Gail in NM

My Vote is in.
I have the secret method....e-nee me-nee mi-nee mo....

I'm not getting the voting results bar graph for some reason

Tony

That's because its a surprise Cobra428;D You all have to wait three days:eek:)

OK Powder keg
A new Twist.......I like....very nice!

Tony

cobra428 said:
My Vote is in.
I have the secret method....e-nee me-nee mi-nee mo....

I'm not getting the voting results bar graph for some reason

Tony

So is mine. Your method seems as good as any Tony. Congrats to the three nominees for outstanding work!

Since I joined in April of last year, I don't know.
Is there an engine of the year with all 12 PoM's voted on?
Tony

I've been trying to type this post for the last 10 minutes. What can I say?

3 great threads.
3 great projects.
3 great engines.

All winners.

Congratulations to all of you. This is great inspiration.

yeah what zee said. fine machines you all have. i also like the links to the build threads.

This task is getting harder every month.You guys are too bl...y good. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Good luck, Ian(seagar)
Coffs Harbour,
Australia.

This going to turn into ALBUM of the month if you guys don't stop presenting such nice work! ;D

I think it's only going to get harder now that the cold weather has pushed the talent back into the shop! :D

GREAT STUFF :bow:

Latest posts

Back