• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Threaded dial assembly

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfranzetti

Reaction score
looking for threaded dial assembly for a craftsman/ atlas 6 inch lathe 101.21400 or 618

You have make one or find it ebay.
Most are a 16 tooth gear .
What pitch is the lead screw

Dave

looking for threaded dial assembly for a craftsman/ atlas 6 inch lathe 101.21400 or 618

@cfranzetti

I know you won't want to hear this, but I sold one last week via Kijiji (alternative to Craigslist in Canada).

Joel at MyMachineshop.net _may_ have what you are looking for:

http://www.mymachineshop.net/product_p/10286.htm
The above is for the Atlas 6 inch Mark II. It looks the same as the M6-62X Threading dial assembly from the earlier lineup but you'd want to confirm that.

BTW, I still have a few pieces left from my 618 if there is anything else you need.

Craig

If I remember Atlas made the lathe for Sears.
The thread dial for Atlas will fit South Bend 9 and 10K which I use on my South Bend 9A.

If he has a lead screw of 8tpi then for threading 8, 16, 24, 32 and 40 you do not need to use a thread dial..

Dave

@cfranzetti

I know you won't want to hear this, but I sold one last week via Kijiji (alternative to Craigslist in Canada).

Joel at MyMachineshop.net _may_ have what you are looking for:

http://www.mymachineshop.net/product_p/10286.htm
The above is for the Atlas 6 inch Mark II. It looks the same as the M6-62X Threading dial assembly from the earlier lineup but you'd want to confirm that.

BTW, I still have a few pieces left from my 618 if there is anything else you need.

Craig

Latest posts

Back