The new shop!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhh

Reaction score
The old shop became too small! Only one thing to do.. Find a new one. So me and my partner in crime (He's a smith and I'm a apprentice machinist) decided that it was the time to terrorize my father into giving up one of his stables. There is a lot of work to be done, first of all removing all that brown stuff the sheeps left there! We're going to lay down some new floor, expand the door, paint the walls and ceiling, put in some new windows, put in the wiring and of course move all the machines! hehe.

I'll try to remember to post pictures!
Here are the first few.

14022010735.jpg

14022010736.jpg

14022010739.jpg

17022010742.jpg

mhh

It certainly looks like you have your work cut out for you but at least you have some of the right equipment to help do the job. It will be interesting to follow along while you transform this into a workshop. You have made a good start on it. :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Oh yah...there's a shop in there. Please keep posting. I'd kill for a building like that.
Dennis

wow are you guys going to use the whole stable :eek: how much space do you guys need oh better yet have you got any pic's of where you keep your stuff right at the moment?

just noticed the ladder to the second floor is that a hay loft?

good start on the new shop mhh

where do you live?
I noticed that you have a cazeneuve lathe!!!!! :bow:

france or germany probably

wow are you going to fit it all in :big: it looks like its going to be a very cool shop when its done

i saw your shop when you first posted it u sure have a very cool collection of machines there but whats up with your mil handles???

ariz said:
good start on the new shop mhh

where do you live?
I noticed that you have a cazeneuve lathe!!!!! :bow:

france or germany probably

I live in the cold north! :p Denmark.

Yes the Cazeneuve is the crown jewel! hehe So far I've stood with 8-10 different lathes and Cazeneuve is above superior when compared.

New_Guy said:
wow are you going to fit it all in :big: it looks like its going to be a very cool shop when its done

i saw your shop when you first posted it u sure have a very cool collection of machines there but whats up with your mil handles???

Mill handles? what about them?

More photos!

0001.jpg

27022010755.jpg

27022010756.jpg

27022010759.jpg

And this is the last time we saw the cat! BUT! we found a tail sticking up from the concrete!?
27022010760.jpg

27022010761.jpg

The next few photos
It's coming along nicely! We're going to start on the floor next Saturday!

03032010770.jpg

03032010771.jpg

03032010782.jpg

03032010786.jpg

A shop with a view!
03032010790.jpg

Impressive. I've put down and leveled enough concrete to do maybe 75% of your floor space... once, and I never want to do it again. :bow:

wow things are looking really exciting now thanks for all the fast updates Thm:

Your shop looks real nice. It is good to see that you kept after it and you sure have brought it a long way from what you started with.

Kenny

1Kenny said:
Your shop looks real nice. It is good to see that you kept after it and you sure have brought it a long way from what you started with.

Kenny

Thanks! I can't wait to move the machines down there! Sooooo many projects to begin and get done! :D

Very cool. Putting a shop together is a lot of fun.
I really enjoyed all the pics...including the outside ones.

Latest posts

Back