• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The "great" Marv

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOnSteam said:
I made a duck.
I know, I know, it is just a duck, but what a cool duck it is.

And I ask you, how many of you can honestly say you have made a duck?

Tell the truth.

that duck is fine, add a proximity sensor so it goes "quack quack " then its ready to sell.

I support Marv. I respect Marv.---Marv scares me a little, because its damn seldom that I meet somebody who may actually be smarter than I am.---GO MARV!!!!!!!!

I would urge everyone to resist the temptation to divide into camps of "likes" and "dislikes".

I reserve the right to like or dislike anyone for any reason, but this forum is not a popularity contest, it is about learning how to make great models, and that is the way it should be.

The issue goes far beyond Marv and whether or not you like his particular style.

Once we start dividing into camps, then we degenerate into lesser people (in my humble opinion).
Lets just be one big HMEM family, with warts and all (no Marv is not a wart, I would consider myself one of the warts on this forum, but luckily Rick tolerates me).

Edit: If you like that duck, then just wait until you see the Cretors flywheel I am printing.

Brian Rupnow said:
I can't even repeat what I've been told to go and do to a duck!!!

Yea but did the duck have a proximity sensor.....!...and did it change state?

Can this now be locked. I have made my public apology.
Yes Ron I think that to be a good Idea thanks for the apology . time to move on.
Tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back