The Forum is Logging Me Out

Discussion in 'HMEM Forum Support & Suggestions' started by ShopShoe, Nov 17, 2018.

Help Support HMEM by donating:

1. Nov 17, 2018 #1

ShopShoe

ShopShoe

ShopShoe

This Morning I Logged in to read a day's worth of posts and started replying to a few. After posting replies to a couple, I clicked "back" to go out to the forum and found I had to log back in. As I continues to read posts, I found I had to keep logging back in periodically. I "thought" I saw the spinnin-wheel "Unread Posts" indicators activated and the unread posts not highlighted (as if I was not logged in) while apparently logged in.

Mac OS 10.13.6
    Safari 12.0.1

--ShopShoe

2. Nov 17, 2018 #2

Angie

Angie

Angie

Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Are you home on a local internet? I ask as that spinning wheel happens to me at times when at Mom's and her slower internet takes some time to gather all the site information.

Is this happening to anyone else today?

3. Nov 19, 2018 #3

ShopShoe

ShopShoe

ShopShoe

Angie,

I was offline from Saturday afternoon on and only back this morning. Things seem to be working OK now.

Saturday after that happened while on this forum, I then checked out several other places I go to and everything those places seemed to be working all right. Back here the same thing was still happening.

I am on a home internet connection by cable modem and my speed and connectivity goes up and down based on what others are doing in my neighborhood. Usually things work well at the times I am on.

Just sto clarify things, the "Spinning Wheel" I am referring to is the little "Rotating Wheel" to the left on the subject categories which indicates if that thread has been read or not, not the "Beach Ball" that indicates my browser is waiting for something to happen.

I will not worry about this issue unless it happens again.

--ShopShoe

4. Nov 19, 2018 #4

Angie

Angie

Angie

Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Thanks for letting me know it's cleared up for now. Should it happen again let me know. I'll watch this thread so I'll get a notice if someone posts to it.