The First BIG Mistake, Part Two

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack.39

Reaction score
Well, for those who wrote the following comments, I wish to address them and explain their futility. Here's the story.

The quotes below date back to late 2009/early 2010. I have been unable to answer. I was banned from the Forum, due to my insolence (?). Recently, 4 years later, my email received a note from an Admin, asking about my absence! I PM'd back, explaining, then asked if I could simply pick up from where I left off. He has not answered that question, but I am able to login normally, no fake name, etc.

Shall I continue? Thanks for reading! It's a great Forum! I missed it! jack.39

That is dedication right there!!! Very nice work!!! How bout some more pictures
huh.gif

Very impressive works Jack!

Rick

Jack,
That is a completely incredible piece of work!
bowdown.gif

I can't imagine the years and dedication you already have into this project.

ASTOUNDING!

Wow. The scale of that just makes me dizzy! I would have to make a thousand of my model engines to get into your weight class.
biglaugha.gif

Jack
I'm curious. What were they commenting about? Pictures would be great.

Jack
I'm curious. What were they commenting about? Pictures would be great.

I will get to that, please bear with me. I hope to hear from some of the respondents quoted. Apparently, my own comments in other threads resulted in complaints to the management. A pity folks are not adequately forthright to the degree they would take it up FIRST with the offender, rather than "reporting you to the Principal".

My thread involved the scratch build I did of my 1-1/2" scale Northern. jack.39

Experiencing difficulties logging in. This time worked, but cannot go to PMs, and usually login fails, thus I was unprepared (as well as away from Internet capability several days) to bring back previous stuff.

"A'hll bi beck"! jack

Back