"that's not a shaper, THIS is a shaper!"

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artie

Reaction score
Famous line from a famous Aussie in a famous Aussie movie.. pretty apt here though... this machine can be yours for the give-away price of $265,000 USD... its one flea bay right now... 8)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdFVy3ezwyY[/ame]

Get yer bid in Artie - I promise not to go up against you this time!

You havent asked my why Im looking at shapers mate... yes I am on the lookout for another shaper.... ::)

I share a shop with a mate, its actually his car workshop which he bought off me some 20 odd years ago. Im spending more an dmore time at teh coast office Ive decided to relocate there and visit the western office instead.

My mate says rather than you split the shop up (most of the equipment is mine), why dont I buy it all off you and you set up a new one at the coast...

Hell, here we go again... this time Ill have a slightly smaller lathe, a better quality mill and a slightly larger shaper.

Now you know why I havent done much with the build of late...

Strewth mate, there was a Douglas, same as mine, listed not long back, and for pretty reasonable money if I recomember correctly.

What a boring video. 3 minutes watching someone push buttons on a controller. ???

lost patience with watching this mans finger press buttons. But the largest shapers were (are?) the ones built as side shapers where the arm slides on rails on the wall of the building, and the beds(s) are mounted on the floor. The stoke can be many 10k of millimeters.

Latest posts

Back