TB4 Build

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a runner² (or running runner, or whatever..). woohoo1

tb4run1.jpg

Hopefully a movie soon if I can get a hold of a decent camera. It's been great working with you guys and I can't wait to see the rest running! Thm: th_wav

Cheers

Jeff

We have another running runner!!

I put everything together today. I remember hearing that the piston and valve rod needed to be 90 degrees out of phase so I set the flywheels. I stuck the air gun into the hole where the fitting would go and it took right off!

I was thinking about cutting some spokes into the flywheels and fancying it up a little. Well I'm not going to do that. I'm going to leave it the way it is. Everything fit together real well and I want people to see it the way it was built.

Thanks to the other builders. This was a cool experience. If another team build comes up, you guy's just starting out would be crazy not to take advantage of it. For a few hours in the shop and 15 bucks worth of material, I have another treasure for the table at NAMES.

DSCN1313s.jpg

Looks like a pretty successful team build to me :bow:

This was a very succesfull team build.

I finally had a chance to put my parts togeather and it runs pretty good.

Thank you all of those who have participated in this project.

chris

I just scanned the thread and the only 2 who have not reported a running engine are Brass_Machine and Tin Falcon.

Have one or both of you assembled your engines? Would be cool to get 100% on this thing.

Hiya Steve,

Not yet. Got busy really quickly. I will try to piece it together tomorrow.

Eric

things have been crazy at work . A small company and one of the techs just left for another job. So extra duties for me. and my helper son. Last weekend was a road trip to a museum grand opening left the house around 5 am Sat and back around midnight on Sunday . Hope plan on getting the engine together soon. At least by the spring steam up at kinzer Mid may.
Tin

Latest posts

Back