TB1 - Mike and the team build

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Falcon

Reaction score
It appears that our friend, fellow team build member and administrator of this board Tattomike68 is taking a sabbatical from the board. He has some person issues to deal with. As a result he is unable to complete his parts for the TB at this time.
I quote from his last post a couple of weeks ago
I hope folks have taken my place on the team build and forgive me.
God speed Mike take care of yourself and get well soon.
I talked the matter over with Eric AKA brass_Machine due to the fact that I would very much like to see parts shipping in the next couple of weeks (sooner in some cases for the one that are done) and that the posted completion goal of the engines is the end of June the proposed plan is for each team member build those last couple of parts ie crank shaft crank disk and crank pin. If someone on the team feels they have the time material and tooling to make those parts on short notice you are welcome to step forward and volunteer.
Mike is still part of the team and will be sent his parts for his engine.The fact he is unable to make the parts is beyond his control and he deserves our support .
If someone needs help with these couple of parts for whatever reason let us know and we will do our best to help.
Tin
Tin

Latest posts

Back