• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taig Lathe for sale on eBay

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfellows

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
For anyone who's interested, I just placed a near new Taig Lathe with numerous accessories for sale on eBay. Pretty much everything you need to get started with metal turning...

Thx...
Chuck

Chuck
Can you post a link for that listing?

I went to look for it, but don't want to offer a wrong link.
The one that I found was listed by a guy who has a 1 1/2HP Herc for sale too.
I wonder if he'd consider delivering that to a PA address? :-\

Rick

cfellows I can see why it has so much interest. Looks like you took great pride in building that cabinet and you did such a nice job of displaying the accessories. Heck I wouldn't mind having it myself. Just not in the budget now....go figure...

Chuck with the well equipped Taig AND the Herc I'd have
to expect you're in for a payday there.

Best of luck with both of them!
COOL TOYS!

Rick

Yes, I've been trying to lighten the load for several months now. I'm planning to retire sometime in the next couple of years and have come to realize there are some things that I really just don't need anymore. The biggest thing I still have to unload is a 1993 Harley 1200 cc Sportster. I'm getting too old to ride it and it takes up too much precious shop space. That's going on a local web site sometime this week.

Chuck

Back