T head engine by Brian

Help Support HMEM:

payner

Reaction score
Brian . Here are a couple of pictures one is almost full right and the other is almost full left and it stays where you position it .
.image.jpeg
image.jpeg
4.8 volt battery pack , servo , tester .
Bill

mnay

Reaction score
Bill,
I would be interested in knowing where you purchased those parts. I see many options but have a hard time knowing which parts would work together.
Thanks
Brian,
Nice result as usual on the engine.

Mike

Last edited:

payner

Reaction score
Bill,
I would be interested in knowing where you purchased those parts. I see many options but have a hard time knowing which parts would work together.
Thanks
Brian,
Nice result as usual on the engine.

Mike
I will see if I can find a link and post it , there is also a model railway supplier that sells a unit to control 1 to 4 servos that can be programmed with throws and speed of travel . I have several of these on my model train layout .
Bill

payner

Reaction score
Mike . Here is a screenshot of the item on Banggood, mine was slightly cheaper and looks different but if you pock around on the site you can find different manufacturers. I've never had any problems with them or Aliexpress.
image.png
Bill

mnay

Reaction score
Thanks Bill.
Sorry to interrupt your thread Brian.
Mike

William May

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Bill---I don't think I will bother with the servos.---Brian
Hey, Brian! How do we send you the $25 for the plans? Do you have Paypal? Friends and Family? I bought another set of plans from you for another engine, and they are VERY nice plans!
Thanks!
Bill

Brian Rupnow

Design Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
You can do anything you want to. I don't use castings for anything I make, so can't really advise you on what you can and can't cast.---Brian

Latest posts